Basic Boat Info
6400 E. Marina Drive Alamitos Bay Marina
Long Beach, California, US, 90803
Tel:Office: (562) 594-9716 Cell (562) 243-9710
Starting at the bow is the queen size V-berth. There are two hanging lockers and drawer storage. Aft on port is the office or guest stateroom if you choose to remodel it. Opposite to starboard is the head with sink vanity. Aft of the head is a pantry with "easy slide" drawers. The diesel heater is opposite the pantry.
Aft to the salon is a U shape settee with dining table and straight settee opposite. Both couch backs lift up to make over under bunks. There is storage under and behind both settees.
The U shape galley overlooks the salon. Opposite is the navigation station and chart table. Up 3 companionway steps to the cockpit ( horay, no ladder). The cockpit will seat 10 guest very comfortably.
- Salon has plenty of natural light and is tastefully decorated. The window draperies are new.
- The interior woods are in excellent condition throughout the yacht.
- The overhead has masonite panels that can be easily removed to get to wiring and deck fittings.
- 3-Burner Propane Stove w/Oven- ' 06
- 2- Refrigerated ice boxes: (1) Nova Cool -counter top access. (2) Refrigerated icebox in Cockpit. Each has their own compressors.
- Pressure Hot & Cold Water
- 1-Fresh Water Hand Pump
- 1- Salt Water Hand Pump
- Main sail w/ Dutchman- very good condition
- Harkin Roller Furling on head stay
- 110% Jib with foam luff for reefing
- 75% Working Jib- very good condition
- 150% Drifter
- Gennaker-very good condition
- 1-1/2 oz. Spinnaker
- Mast & Boom: Sitka spruce-hollow box-type
- Winches: 2-#6 geared jib winches, 1-#2 for main sheet, 1-#3 for jib halyard,1-#2 reel for main halyard
- Westerbeke 4-236 -FWC w/ aprox. 7,000 hrs. Runs great, has not needed any major work . Dec. 2011 Injectors cleaned. Owner changes fuel filter & oil every 6 months.
- Skipper manual toilet
- Diesel Heater w/ separate 12 gal diesel tank
- Diesel: 1- 200gal. tank-monel
- Water: 2- 100 gal. tanks each-S/S
- Water Heater- 6 gal.
- Holding: 20 gal.- Polyethylene
- 120V and 12V system
- 4kw Onan Generator
- 2,500watt Heart Inverter
- 2- HouseBattery Banks: 800amps each
- 1-Separate Battery for engine
- 1- Separate Battery for the Generator
- Automatic Battery Charger-50amp
- Shore Power Cord
- Auto Pilot-Com Nav, chain driven-model 1420
- Signet Knot Meter
- Signet Depth Sounder
- Furuno Fish Finder
- Furuno Radar CRT- an oldie but it works
- 45# CQR w/ 300' Chain
- 35# CQR (for stern) w/20 ' Chain & 150' rode
- Electric Anchor Windlass-Maxwell
- 6- Bronze Thru Hulls
- 10' RIB Zodiac w/ 8hp Nisson
Hull number 19 of 24 built.
Hull Planking: Dark red Philippine mahogany 1-1" net
Frame: Steam bent white oak with laminated reinforcing at high stress point: 1-9/16" x 2"
Keel, Deadwood, Horntimber: Douglas fir structural
Rudder: 2" dark red Philippine mahogany
Rudder Shaft: 1-3/4 bronze
Floor Timbers: Midship 1-3/4" apitong. Forward:1-1/4" Spruce, Aft: 1" Douglas Fir structural
Transom: Molded plywood covered with fiberglass and painted color desired
Cabin Sides, Exterior and Interior Trim: Honduras Mahogany
Fastenings: Entire boat is fastened with Everdur or Tobin Bronze
Spars, Mast and Boom: Sitka Spruce- hollow box-type
Stainless Steel Standing Rigging
Mast Tangs: Bronze and Steel
Hardware: Bronze, Merriman
Steering: 26" diameter aluminum wheel on control stand in cockpit connected to the rudder quadrant by chain and cable.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.